loader image

What Are The Human Design Chart, Bodygraph And Mandala?

A fundamental concept that forms the foundation of this system is that Neutrinos have mass. “A neutrino is a fermion that interacts only via the weak subatomic force and gravity. The neutrino is so named because it is electrically neutral and because its rest mass is so small that it was long thought to be zero. The mass of the neutrino is much smaller than that of the other known elementary particles.” Wikipedia

Ra Uru Hu described the Neutrino science behind the Human Design System in 1991. See an excerpt from what is known as “The Black Book” on the Human Design System screenshot below.

The Neutrino

Neutrinos are unusual particles that form the basis of why Human Design is so accurate. Approximately three trillion neutrinos and the information they carry pass through every square inch of our planet per second. Our solar system’s star, the Sun produces about 70 percent of all neutrinos, with the remaining 30 percent coming from the stellar background field we live in and because Jupiter is a “failed star,” it is responsible for about 7% of the neutrinos as well.

“In 2015, the scientists Takaaki Kajita (Super-Kamiokande Collaboration) and Arthur B. McDonald (Sudbury Neutrino Observatory Collaboration) were awarded a Nobel Prize for the discovery of neutrino oscillations, which shows that neutrinos have mass.” 

Ra's proof

“Since Neutrinos have an infinitesimally small amount of mass, as the stream passes through us it leaves information. It is a stream of information, and within each of us exist particles that connect us to the stream. At the moment of birth, we are imprinted by the information carried by the neutrino stream via the planets. This imprint is reflected within your Human Design Chart, and determines your particular Design. This information provides us with the knowledge to understand our nature, potential, and forms of interaction.” JovianArchive.com

This site use cookies. By continuing to visit this website you agree to our use of cookies.

Free chart

Enter your information below to generate your free chart

Header-An-Introduction-to-the-Human-Design-System-Ra-Uru-Hu